1. W: Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. Next time it’s on me.M: Don’t be silly.W: I’m serious.M: All right. Next time you treat.
2. M: What’s the chemistry homework Mr. Brown gave us today?W: Just a minute. I’ll look it up in my notebook.
3. M: Did you listen to the weather report this morning, Helen?W: Yes, it says we are going to have a wet weekend. We may get some very heavy rain in mountain areas.M: That means we can’t go camping, but will have to stay in.
4. M: Hi, Maggie. I want all these books here.W: That might be a lot for your dad to buy at one time.M: My dad gets me all the books I want.W: Well, that’s very nice of him.
5. M: Will you excuse me for a moment? I left my key in the car.W: Certainly.
M: Bob Gordon speaking.W: Hello, Bob. It’s Ann here. How’s everything?M: Fine. How about you?W: Oh, not so bad. Listen, I want to talk to you, Bob, about next Thursday. I hope you haven’t forgotten.M: No, no. I’ve got it in my diary. Just look it up. Thursday, the14th, the meeting in Birmingham, don’t know when or where, though.W: Right. That’s what Don White asked me to tell you. It’s in Birmingham at a quarter past eleven in the Rose.M: The Rose Hotel?W: Yes, the one opposite the park, Er, now you’ve got the time, right? 11:15, OK?M: Yeah, fine, 11:15. I may be a few minutes late. There is a train from here at 8:10. I’ll take that one, which train are you getting?W: I’m catching the 10:17. I get in at about 10:45.M: OK. See you Thursday then. Cheer then.W: Bye, Bob
.8-10小题W: Meg, I’ve just got us tickets to Singapore.M: That is just too exciting. So when do we set off?W: The plane leaves tomorrow afternoon. So we need to set off for the airport at 11am.M: Just let me write that down. So I don’t forget. So we leave at 11 am. Do we stop off anywhere on the way or is it a direct fight?W: Well, there aren’t any direct flights. But we are very lucky. With these tickets we can stop off in Hong Kong. So we can stopand spend two days there on our way to Singapore.M: You’re great. I always wanna go there. So we stop off in Hong Kong and just one more thing. When do we get back?W: We’ll return home in 10 days’ time.M: Wow, wonderful, I just can’t wait.
11-13小题M: Have you booked a table, madam?W: Yes, we’ve booked one for two. The name is Morrison.M: Oh, yes, we have the table for you near the group. This way, please.W: Group? What group? Oh, the music group, I suppose. I can’t stand the noisy places. Now where’s the menu?M: It’s on the wall, madam, on the blackboard.W: On the blackboard, indeed. I suppose you can’t afford proper menus.M: I’m sorry, madam, but that’s what we always do.W: I have such a busy afternoon in my office. If I weren’t so hungry, I would leave immediately.
14-17小题W: How was the game, Bill? Did you enjoy it?M: No, it was not interesting at all.W: That’s too bad. Football games are usually exciting.M: Not last night. Some of the players didn’t know what they were doing. In fact,