Goodbye My Lover
再见了我的爱人
Jam es Blunt
Did I disappoint you or let you down? 我是否令你失望或让你消沉?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?我是否应该感到愧疚或让罪恶感降临? 'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,那是因为早在我们开始之前我就已看到了结束Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.是的我看到你被蒙蔽了而我却赢了So I took what's mine by eternal right.于是我以我永恒的权利拿走了属于我的一切Took your soul out into the night.把你的灵魂也置于黑暗之中
It m ay be over but it won't stop there,这一切看似结束但永远不会停止
I am here for you if you'd only care.只要你在意,我就在这里
You touched m y heart you touched m y soul.你触碰了我的心脏,触碰了我的灵魂
You changed m y life and all m y goals.你改变了我的人生和我的目标
And love is blind and that I knew when,我知道爱令人盲目
My heart was blinded by you.因为我的爱因你而盲目
I've kissed your lips and held your head.我吻过你的唇,扶过你的头
Shared your dreams and sha red your bed.与你同床共梦
I know you well, I know your sm ell.我知道你很好,我感受到了你的体味
I've been addicted to you.我已对你完全沉迷
Goodbye my lover.再见了我的爱人
Goodbye my friend.再见了我的朋友
You have been the one.你曾经一度就是那一个
You have been the one for m e.你曾经一度就是那一个属于我一生的人
I am a dreamer but when I wake,我是个做梦的人,但当我醒来时
You can't break my spirit - it's m y dreams you take.你打碎了我的灵魂—是你带走了我的梦
And as you m ove on, remember m e,而当你继续你的人生时,请记住我
Remember us and all we used to be记住我们和我们曾经的时光
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.我曾见过你哭,见过你笑
I've watched you sleeping for a while.我曾看着你入睡
I'd be the father of your child.我愿成为你孩子的父亲
I'd spend a lifetim e with you.我愿与你共度人生
I know your fears and you know mine.我知道你的恐惧,你也知道我的
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,我们也曾猜疑但现在一切都很好
And I love you, I swear that's true.我爱你,我向你发誓
I cannot live without you.没有你我无法活下去
Goodbye my lover.再见了我的爱人
Goodbye my friend.再见了我的朋友
You have been the one.你曾经一度就是那一个
You have been the one for m e. 你曾经一度就是那一个属于我一生的人
And I still hold your hand in mine.我的手现在依旧紧握着你的手
In mine when I'm asleep.就在我入睡时
And I will bear my soul in tim e,我会承受住我的灵魂
When I'm kneeling at your feet.就在我跪在你的脚旁时
Goodbye my lover.再见了我的爱人
Goodbye my friend.再见了我的朋友
You have been the one.你曾经一度就是那一个
You have been the one for m e. 你曾经一度就是那一个属于我一生的人I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.我是如此空虚啊,爱,我是如此空虚I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.我是如此、如此、如此的空虚
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.我是如此空虚啊,爱,我是如此空虚I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.我是如此、如此、如此的空虚
Translated By He Wufu
本文档为【Goodbye My Lover 中英对照】,请使用软件OFFICE或WPS软件打开。作品中的文字与图均可以修改和编辑,
图片更改请在作品中右键图片并更换,文字修改请直接点击文字进行修改,也可以新增和删除文档中的内容。
该文档来自用户分享,如有侵权行为请发邮件ishare@vip.sina.com联系网站客服,我们会及时删除。
[版权声明] 本站所有资料为用户分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系客服邮件isharekefu@iask.cn,我们尽快处理。
本作品所展示的图片、画像、字体、音乐的版权可能需版权方额外授权,请谨慎使用。
网站提供的党政主题相关内容(国旗、国徽、党徽..)目的在于配合国家政策宣传,仅限个人学习分享使用,禁止用于任何广告和商用目的。