初级口语
十天学会简单英语
1.从出发到回国(1)
Where is the check in counter for Pan Am flight to Shanghai? 往上海的泛美班机检查柜台在哪里?
Do I check in here for Pan Am flight No.002?
泛美002班机的登记手续在这办吗?
Yes,right here.
是,就是这里。
Your ticket and passport,please.
请拿出你的机票及护照。
What is the arrival time in Honolulu?
抵达檀香山是几点?
Flight on time?
飞机会准时吗?
Have you checked in already?
你的检查手续办好了吗?
I want to check one more bag.
我要再去检查这提包。
1
I don't want to check this bag.Can I hand-carry?
我不想去检查这提包,我可以随身携带吗?
Your hand baggage will be examined at the check-point. 你的手提包要在旅客检查站检查。
What kind of examination are there?
如何检查呢?
X-ray check and body touch.
用X光扫描手提包及身体。
Do you check my vaccination certificate,too?
你也要检查我的疫苗注射证明书吗?
How is the weather in Honolulu?
檀香山的天气如何?
What is the flying time to Honolulu?
到檀香山的飞行时间要多久?
How many pieces of baggage do you have?
你有多少件行李?
I have two pieces.
我有两件行李。
Please put all of your baggage on the scale.
请把所有的行李放在磅秤上。
I have one camera and one binoculars.Do you weigh them,too?
我有一个照相机及一副望远镜,这些也要秤吗?
No,they are exempted.
不,那些除外。
I like to hand-carry this bag.
我想用随身携带这个袋子。
It's too big to carry on.
它太大了,携带不便。
You have 5 kilos of excess baggage.
你的行李超重五公斤。
What is the excess baggage rate?
超重行李的费用怎么算?
2 dollars and 50 cents per kilo.
每公斤两块五美金。
It's very expensive.Can I send one of these by unaccompanied baggage? 太贵了,我可以将一件以不随机行李方式运送吗?
Can I charge it to my credit card?
我可以用信用卡签帐吗?
I have something breakable in this bag.What should I do? 我的袋子里有些易碎物,该怎么处理?
OK,I put a fragil tag for you.
没关系,我替你贴防撞的标签。
Here are baggage claim tags.
这里是提取行李卡。
Do you have any seat preference?
你有特别希望的座位吗?
Window seat,please.
麻烦靠窗户的。
Aisle seat,please.
麻烦靠走道的。
Forward seat,please.
麻烦靠前面的。
Rear seat,please.
麻烦靠后面的。
Any seat not over the wing.
只要不在机翼上面,任何座位都可以。
A seat behind the bulkhead,please.
麻烦,最前排的。
A seat near the toilet,please.
麻烦靠洗手间的。
A seat by the emergency exit,please.
麻烦靠紧急出口的。
Leave the next seat open,if possible.
可能的话,请把隔壁位子空出来。
Are you travelling together?
你们一起旅行吗?
Yes,we like to be seated together.
是的,我们想坐在一起。
I want a seat in the no smoking section. 我要一个禁烟区的座位。
Please be seated.
请坐好。
Return to your seat.
回你的座位。
What is the departure time?
几点出发?
Is the flight departing on time?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
Any departure tax?
要机场税吗?
Is there a duty free shop in the departure lounge? 出境区有免税商店吗?
Do I go through the customs before my departure? 在我出境前会经过海关吗?
How do I get to the departure lounge?
我要怎么走到出境区?
The departure lounge is located upstairs.
出境区在楼上。
The flight is departing from spot 8.
这飞机从第8号出境。
2.旅馆与观光
I think I have a reservation for three nights.
我想我已经预定了三个晚上。
May I have your name,please?
请告诉我你的名字。
Yes,we have a room reserved for you.
是的,我们保留了一个房间给你。
I'm sorry we have no record of you.
抱歉,我们没有你的
记录
混凝土 养护记录下载土方回填监理旁站记录免费下载集备记录下载集备记录下载集备记录下载
。
Really?I've reserved my room through China Travel Bureau in Shanghai a few days ago.
真的吗?几天前我就要上海的中国旅行社预约了。
You should have a reservation for me.
你应该有我预定的房间。
I have no reservation.Do you have a room available for tonight? 我没有预定,今晚有可住的房间吗?
Yes,but we have only twin rooms available.
是的,但是只有双人房。
I'm sorry,we have no vacancy for tonight.
对不起,今晚没有空房。
How long are you going to stay?
你要停留多久?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想住二晚。
OK,we'll arrange a room for you.
好,我们准备一间给你。
Could you check whether you have a reservation for Mr.Lee from today?
你能查一下今天开始是否有为李先生保留一间房间?
Mr.Lee is holding a reservation from tomorrow.
李先生从明天开始有预定房间。
I see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢你。
Register,please.
请登记。
Have you registered already?
你登记好了吗?
No,not yet.
不,还没有。
Please fill out the registration card.
请填好记录卡。
Please check if Mr. Lee is registered.
请查一下李先生是否登记过了。
Yes,Mr.Lee has just finished his registration.
是的,李先生刚刚登记完毕。
What is his room number?
他的房间是几号?
He is at Room 1812.
他在1812号房。
Here is the key to your room.
这是你房间的钥匙。
Please keep your door closed at all times.
请你随时关上门。
Please drop your key when you go out.
出去时请收好钥匙。
Do I drop my key here?
我将钥匙投入这里吗?
The door will automatically be locked.
这个门会自动锁好。
Sorry,I left the key in my room and I'm locked out.
对不起,我把钥匙放在房里,我被关在门外。
Key please.Room 701.
请给701房的钥匙。
What is my room rate?
我的房钱是多少?
15 dollars per day plus tax.
十五元美金一天,再加上税。
How much is the tax?
税金多少?
4 percent of the room rate.
房钱的百分之四。
Don't you have any other room with a cheaper rate?
你有便宜的房间吗?
This is the minimum rate for a single occupancy.
这是单人房的最低价钱。
If you share the room with your friend,the rate will be cheaper,10 dollars per person per day.
如果你跟朋友同住,房钱更便宜,每人每天十元美金。
Do you have a single room available for tonight?
今晚有可住的单人房吗?
I'm sorry,rooms are all taken.
对不起,房间全部订完了。
No vacancy.
没有空房。
We have only twins available.
我们只有双人房。
How much is it for a single use?
一个人住要多少钱?
We need one double room with an extra bed.
我们要两人一间的房间,再加一张床。
My reservation is supposed to be a double beded room,but this is a twin.
我预约的是两张单人床的房间,但这间是双人的。
I want to move into a double room.
我想搬到双人房。
This room is too small.Don't you have any bigger one?
这间太小了,你们没有大一点的吗?
The floor lamp in my room is out.Please change the bulb.
我房间的落地台灯坏了,请换灯泡。
Do you have a room service available?
你们有客房服务吗?
What number should I dial to call a room service?
当我需要服务时要拨几号电话?
3.在街头
How much does it cost?
这个多少钱?
It costs you 5 dollars plus tax.
五元美金再加上税金。
It costs me too much.
对我而言太贵了。
Does it cost me anything?
这要花多少钱?
It costs you nothing.
这不用花钱。
Can you tell me the cost of it?
你可以告诉我这个的价钱吗?
It won't cost you anything.It's free.
这个不花你的钱,免费的。
Do you like this color? 你喜欢这个颜色吗?
No,I don't like this color.Don't you have any brighter one? 不,我不喜欢这个颜色,你有明亮一点的吗?
Is this the only color you have?
你只有这种颜色吗?
What color do you want? 你要什么颜色?
I love this color very much,but it's too expensive for me. 我非常喜欢这个颜色,但是对我而言太贵了。
Don't you have any cheaper one?
你有没有比较便宜的?
Where can I find a shirt in my size?
哪里可以找到我的尺寸的衬衫?
This is too big for me.Don't you have any smaller one?
这件太大了,有小一点的吗?
This is too small for me.Don't you have any bigger size?
这件太小了,有大一点的尺寸吗?
May I try this on?
我可以试穿吗?
Where is the try-on room?
试穿室在哪里?
I don't understand American sizes.What size should I look for? 美国尺寸我不懂,我应该穿什么尺寸?
My wife is just about your size.What number should I look for? 我太太和你的尺寸差不多,我应该找几号?
May I help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
Yes,I am looking for an aloha shirt.
是的,我想试件夏威夷衬衫。
No,thank you.I'm just looking.
不用了,谢谢你,我只是看看。
The American size is different from ours.
美国尺寸跟我们不同。
Is this a size 14?
这是14号尺寸吗?
Oh,it's a junior size.
噢,这个小号尺寸。
This is a nice dress.Do you have Size-5 of this design?
这件很好,这种款式有5号尺寸吗?
I'll take this.
我买这个。
Where can I buy some cosmetics?
哪里可以买到化妆品?
I want to buy a lipstick.
我想买一支口红。
Do you have a cream make up?
你们有化妆用的乳液吗?
Yes,this is a sponge-on cream make up.
有,这种是化妆用海绵乳液。
Which color do you like?
你喜欢什么颜色?
I like pink.
我喜欢粉红。
Oh!this is too bright.Don't you have any other color? 噢,这个太亮了,有其他的颜色吗?
I also need a powder.
我还要粉底。
May I take a look at an eye-shadow?
我可以看一下眼影吗?
How about an eye-liner?
眼线液如何?
OK,I'll take this.
好,我要这个。
Do you want eye-lashes,too?
你也要眼影刷吗?
No,I don't want it.
不,我不需要。
Where is the duty free shop?
免税商店在哪里?
How many bottles of whisky can I take duty free into China?
我可以带几瓶免税威士忌进中国?
Can I purchase perfume duty free?
我可以买免税香水吗?
Where do I pick up duty free items?
哪里可以买到免税品?
The duty free shop is located in the departure lounge.
免税商店设置在出境休息区。
Duty free merchandises will be delivered to you upon arrival in China. 免税商品在抵达中国前才交给你。
Is there any pro-shop around here?
这附近有专业的商店吗?
Yes,there is one at your hotel,don't you know?
是的,你的旅馆中有一个,你不知道吗?
Really?I didn't notice.
真的吗?我没有注意。
Could I take a look at that iron set?Is it Lynx?
我可不可以看一看铁杆?这是Lynx牌吗?
There are three to ten.
这里是三号到十号。
That's exactly what I want.
4.一般会话与基本语
What time is it now?
现在几点?
It's one o'clock.
1点钟。
It's two fifteen.
2点15分。
It's four thirty.
4点30分。
It's five fifty.
5点50分。
It's ten to six.
6点差10分。
It's half past nine.
9点半。
It's ten minutes after midnight.
凌晨12点10分。
Can you tell me the time?
你可以告诉我时间吗?
What is the time difference between San Francisco and Shanghai? 旧金山跟上海的时差是多少?
Do I have enough time to take a breakfast?
我有时间吃早餐吗?
I have been here for a long time.
我在这里很久了。
Take your time.
请快一点。
It takes a long time to get there.
去那里要很久。
Come in time for the dinner.
准时来用晚餐。
It's fine today.
今天是个好天气。
It will rain tomorrow.
明天将会下雨。
It's raining now.
现在下雨了。
It may be a shower in the afternoon. 下午可能有阵雨。
It's snowing outside.
外面下雪了。
It was cloudy yesterday.
昨天是阴天。
It's windy today.
今天风很强。
It's very cold,isn't it?
今天很冷,不是吗?
It will be warmer this afternoon.
今天下午会暖和点。
It's hot today.
今天很热。
It's very humid.
很潮湿。
It's very hot and humid in summer. 夏天既热又潮湿。
It's 30 degresss Centigrade.
现在摄氏30度。
It's 80 degrees Fahuenheit.
现在华氏80度。
I have a headache.
我头痛。
I have a stomachache.
我胃痛。
I have a toothache.
我牙齿痛。
I have a pain in my chest.
我的胸口痛。
I have a fever.
我有点发烧。
I have no appetite.
我没有胃口。
I've got airsick.
我晕机了。
I feel dizzy.
我头昏。
I feel feverish.
我感觉发烧了。
I feel bad.
我觉得不舒服。
I feel sick.
我感觉生病了。
Do you feel better?
你感觉好点吗?
I feel nauseous.
我感觉恶心。
I feel chilly.
我觉得好冷。
I am having diarrhea.
我腹泻了。
I am hugry.
我饿了。
I am sleepy.
我睡了。
I am thirsty.
我口渴。
I am happy.
我高兴。
I am mad.
我生气了。
I am sad.
我难过。
I am glad.
我快乐。
Can anybody assist me,please?
谁可以帮助我?
Do you need any assistance?
你需要帮忙吗?
I appreciate your assistance.
感谢你的帮助。
You can't expect his assistance.
你不要期望他的帮助。
Would you please assist me in finding my baggage? 你愿意帮我找行李吗?
I don't think I can do it without your assistance.
没有你的帮忙,我想我做不好的。
I have an appointment with him.
我跟他有约会。
Can you cancel your appointment?
你可以把约会取消吗?
Don't break an appointment.
不要失约了。
Keep your appointment by all means.
无论如何一定赴约。
I have an appointment at 5:30.
5点半我有约会。
What time do you have an appointment to meet her? 你跟她的约会是几点?
I made an appointment at eight.
我约在8点。
I'll contact you tomorrow.
明天我会跟你联络。
Contact me as soon as possible.
尽早和我联络。
Contact me when you are free.
有空时跟我联络。
Contact me when you are in trouble.
有麻烦的时候跟我联络。
Contact the tour conductor for any question.
任何问题都跟导游联络。
5.睡觉时间
Bedtime
Mother:It’s time for bed.
Frank:But I’m not sleepy, mom. Can I stay up and watch more TV?
Mother:It’s already past 11. You have school tomorrow. You’ll be sleepy all day tomorrow if you don’t sleep well tonight.
Frank:I know, but I promise I won’t be sleepy tomorrow. I work really hard.
Mother:Don’t you have exams coming up?soon? I’m sure you could spend more time preparing? for those.
Frank:Oh, I nearly forgot the exams.
Mother:You do well in the math, but your history is not good enough. Am I right?
Frank:Yeah, I guess so. Maybe I could go to sleep now and get up early to review the lessons tomorrow.
Mother:An excellent idea. Work now and play later.
Frank:I know you’re right. School is more important than TV, but can I watch one more show then go to bed?
Mother:No, now is bedtime.
睡觉时间
母亲:该睡觉了。
弗兰克:妈妈,但是我一点儿都不困。我能再看会儿电视吗?
母亲:已经是十一点多了。你明天还要上学。如果你今晚上不休息好的话,明天一天你都会犯困的。
弗兰克:我知道,但是我保证明天不犯困。我学习很努力的。
母亲:你不是快考试了吗?我肯定你可以多花点时间准备的。
弗兰克:哦,我差点忘了,还有考试呢。
母亲:你数学很好,但是历史不是很好,对吧?
弗兰克:是的,是这样的。或许我应该现在就睡觉,明天早点起来复习功课。
母亲:好主意,先学习后玩儿。
弗兰克:我知道您说得对。学习要比电视更重要,不过我能再看一个节目再去睡觉吗?
母亲:不行,现在就睡觉。
6.离家前
Before Leaving Home
Carter:Susan, good evening. Why are you so dressed up ?
Susan:I am on my way out to a New Year’s banquet. How do I look? Is my make-up OK?
Carter:You look great. Your make-up is perfect.
Susan:Do you think I should wear a different dress?
Carter:No, the one you have on looks fabulous, especially with your hair like that.
Susan:Thanks for saying. Do you have any ideas which necklace I should wear?
Carter:With that dress I’d say your white diamond necklace would look perfect.
Susan:Thanks for helping out?. Now that I’m ready, what are you doing tonight? Carter:Not much, just a house party? with some friends.
Susan:Sounds fun. Anyone I know?
Carter:Yeah, most of the people are from our office.
Susan:Sounds Like I'm missing out on? a good time. Oh, well, there is always next year.
Carter:I’m sure you’ll have fun no matter where you go. Remember to take your bag.
离家前
卡特:苏珊,晚上好。你怎么打扮成这样?
苏珊:我要去参加一个新年宴会。我看上去怎么样?我的妆可以吗?
卡特:你看上漂亮极了。你的妆也是无可挑剔的。
苏珊:你觉得我要换件礼服吗?
卡特:不用,你穿这件衣服非常漂亮,尤其是配着你的发型。
苏珊:谢谢你这么说。你觉得我应该戴哪条项链呢?
卡特:配这件衣服,你的白色钻石项链非常合适。
苏珊:谢谢你的帮忙。我已经准备好了,你今天晚上干什么?
卡特:没什么。只是在家里和朋友们聚一聚。
苏珊:听起来很有趣。有我认识的人吗?
卡特:有,大多数人是我的同事。
苏珊:听起来我要错过一段开心的时刻了。算了,还有明年呢。
卡特:我保证无论你去哪里都会玩得很开心的。记得带上你的包。
7.回家后
After Getting Home
Jane:Home at last. Tonight we have a lot of homework though.
Tom:Are you saying we don’t have time t o watch our favorite show tonight? Jane, you know I really don’t like our teacher all that much. He gives far too much homework. He criticizes me in front of?everyone all the time?.
Jane:To tell the truth?, I don’t really like him either. He’s kind of b oring and not very active. He always looks unhappy too.
Tom:Yes, and he also…
Jane:Do you think we should be talking about him like this behind his back?
Tom:Probably not. After all?he is our teacher. We should try to find something nice to say. If yo u can’t say something nice you shouldn’t say anything at all.
Jane:I absolutely agree. It’s getting dark. We should finish our homework now.
Tom:All right. I want to take a shower first, I’m exhausted.
回家后
简:终于到家了。不过今晚我们有一大堆作业要做。
汤姆:你是说我们没时间看最喜欢的电视节目了吗?简,你知道我真的不那么喜欢我们老师。他布置的作业太多了。而且总是在大家面前批评我。
简:说实话,我也不是很喜欢他。他有点儿乏味而且一点儿也不活跃,看起来总是一副不开心的样子。
汤姆:对啊,而且他还…
简:你觉得我们应该在背后这样说他吗?
汤姆:不应该,毕竟他是我们的老师。我们应该找点好的说。如果你不能说点好的,那就别说了。
简:我完全赞成。天要黑了,我们还是先把功课做完吧。
汤姆:好吧。我想先冲个澡。累死了!
8.做饭Cooking
Adam:I’d like to help pitch in with? dinner.
Sophie:Really? You’re joking.
Adam:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.
Sophie:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first. Adam:OK…Now how can I help, hon??
Sophie:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
Adam:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
Sophie:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
Adam:How many potatoes do you need?
Sophie:Three. And bring four bell peppers?.
Adam:Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.
SoPhie:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
Adam:Where’s the peeler?
Sophie:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
Adam:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
Sophie:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
Adam:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
做饭
亚当:我想帮忙一起做饭。
苏菲:真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
亚当:没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
苏菲:很好。好吧,先把这个围裙系上。
亚当:好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
苏菲:嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
亚当:这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
苏菲:还不错嘛。好,现在从冰箱里拿点儿肉和土豆来。
亚当:你需要几个土豆?
苏菲:三个。再拿四个青椒。
亚当:明白…好了,拿来了。
苏菲:现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
亚当:削皮刀在哪儿?
苏菲:在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
亚当:什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
苏菲:让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
亚当:我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。
9.谈论公寓
Talking about Apartment
Jason:What do you think of?this flat?
Alice:
It’s not really all that good. The bedroom is a little small for us.
Jason:Small but it should be enough for our needs, I think.
Alice:
But there’s no hot water after 10 at night. Sometimes I like to have a hot shower? before bed, especially in the winter. It feels good.
Jason:
That’s true. But I love the living room; it’s huge and filled with sunshine?.
Alice:True, and I like the kitchen. It’s new and well equipped?.
Jason:It has a great balcony with an incredible view of the park.
Alice:
You’re right. The view is spectacular. But that bedroom is so small. We’d never be able to fit all of our stuff in there.
Jason:
Maybe we could get some new furniture. Better stuff.
Alice:I haven’t thought of that.
10.叫醒某人Waking Someone Up
Ann:Hey, Jim, it’s time to wake up? and get out of bed.
Jim:Do I have to get up now?
Ann:You’d better get up, or you’ll be late.
Jim:What are you talking about? My alarm hasn’t even gone off yet.
Ann:Yes, it did. It went off? 30 minutes ago. You slept right through it?. You’re like a dead person while you sleep.
Jim:I must have slept right through it.
Ann:Rise and shine?! Sleepyhead!
Jim:Just let me sleep 5 more minutes.
Ann:The early bird gets the worm?.
Jim:I know. I know. But I don’t want any worms.
Ann:Ha! Ha! If you don’t make an effort now, later on it’ll be a lot tougher for you.
叫醒某人
安:嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,该起床啦。
吉姆:我现在一定得起床吗?
安:你最好现在就起床,否则要迟到了。
吉姆:你说什么呀? 我的闹钟都还没响呢?
安:响了,30分钟前就响了。你睡过了。睡得像死猪一样。
吉姆:我一定是睡过了。