1退一步海阔天空
1(退一步海阔天空
小明:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays. 现在我们很难把您的数码相机销售。
小红:What seems to be the problem?
问题在那里,
小明:Price. Frankly, your price is on the high side.
价格,说实话,你们的价格是偏高的。
小红:As you may have noticed, the price skyrockets in raw materials, so we're forced to adjust our
prices accordingly.
正如您可能已经注意到,原
材料
关于××同志的政审材料调查表环保先进个人材料国家普通话测试材料农民专业合作社注销四查四问剖析材料
价格上升,所以我们不得不调整我们的产品售价。
小明:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends? We've had a
very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction.
我很抱歉地说,我们不得不关闭该价格的业务。难道我们的老朋友,我们已经经历了过去几年非常良好的业务关系,我建议你作出适当减少。 小红:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. let's meet each other half way;I'll
make a reduction by3%.
同时,在我们过去几年的良好合作。让我们相见了一半,我会做出减少3,。
2(预订座位
Frank:I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please. 我想预定今晚一张两人桌的座位。
Marry:For what time,sir,
几点的,先生,
Frank:Around 8?30.
晚上8:30分左右。
Marry:May I have your name please,sir,
你能告诉我你的名字吗,
Frank:Mr.Frank.
弗兰克先生。
Marry:All right.A table for two for this evening at 8?30 . 好的。今晚8:30分一张2人桌。
Frank:Yes.
3(讨价还价
Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 我们从价格开始吧。
Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。
Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking.
贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。
Smith:You think we will be asking for more?
你认为我们会要的更多吗,
Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like
is a 25% discount.
那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。
Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers.
太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。
Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?
我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样,
Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further.
如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。
4(预订商务会议室
tanxiaoj:I'd like to arrange a meeting for some business .Do you have a conference room we could use?
我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗,
Receptionist:Certainly,Sir.We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour.
当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一
点的房间,每小时250美元。
tanxiaoj:I'd prefer the smaller room.Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.?
我还是喜欢小一点的房间,定在明天上午11点吧,
Receptionist:Yes. that would be fine.
行,那样可以。
5(捎口信
Secretary:Hello,this is ABC company.May I help you?
你好。ABC公司。有什么可以为你效劳的,
David:This is Daivd , is Director Carlos here ?
我是大卫,请问卡洛斯主任在吗,
Secretary:Wait a minute ....Hmmm..He's just out here .May I take a message ?
等一会儿……嗯,他刚出去了。我能帮你带个口信吗,
David:Okay , please tell him to call me back asap and my telephone is XXXX00013
好的,请告诉他尽快打电话给我,还有我的电话号码是XXXX00013
Secretary:Right , I will tell him . Thanks for calling . Bye
好的,我会告诉他。谢谢你的电话,再见。
David:Bye .