常用展会英语口语
表
关于同志近三年现实表现材料材料类招标技术评分表图表与交易pdf视力表打印pdf用图表说话 pdf
达
Welcome to our exhibition.
欢迎来到展会。
Your name card , please.
请出示您的名片。
Would you please show your name card?
请您出示您的名片。
Do you have name cards?
您有名片吗?
May I have your name cards, please?
能给我您的名片的吗?
If you don’t have the name cards, I’m afraid you’ll have to go to the registration area to register first.
如果您没有名片,恐怕先要到登记处登记。
The registration area is over there. Go that way and you’ll see it.
登记处在那边,往那边走就可以看见了。
If you have got the name card, you may go and exchange for the entry badge (card directly.
如果您有名片,您可以直接去换准入证。
Would you please fill in this form?
请您填写这份表格好吗?
You’re required to fill in the full information on this form.
您要填写表格中的所有信息
This form is incomplete yet.
这个表格没填完。
Please take this registration form with you to apply for the entry badge. 请带着这份登记表去换准入证。
Overseas guests come this way, please.
海外的客人请走这边。
This aisle is for the native guests. Overseas guests may go to the second aisle.
这条通道是国内客人用的,国外客人请走第二条通道。
Did you pre-apply for the entry card on-line?
您有在网上预登记吗?
May I see your return receipt?
我可以看看您的回执吗?
Please keep in line.
请排好队。
Please keep in order.
请保持秩序。
Next one, please.
下一位。
I’m sorry. This is not the entrance for the exhibition hall.
对不起,这不是展厅的入口。
Please go that way. The entrance of the exhibition hall is over there.
请走那边,展厅的入口在那边。
How do I pronounce your name?
您的名字怎么说?
How do I address you?
如何称呼您?
How do I spell your name?
您的名字如何拼读?
What line of business are you in?
您做哪一行的?
Can you spell the word, please? Is it “t” or “f”?
这个单词怎么拼写?这是“t”还是“f”?
Thank you for your co-operation.
谢谢您的合作。
Would you please do me a favor?
请您帮个忙好吗?
Excuse me for interrupting you.
对不起,打扰您一下。
Excuse me for a moment.
对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me, I’ll be right back.
对不起,我马上回来。
Here is the exhibit directory.
这是参观指南。
If you need, you may refer to the aisle signs to find your way.
如果需要,可以依照过道指示牌来找路。
I’m sorry, this is against the exhibition rules / regulations.
不好意思,这有违展会的规定。
If you need more information, you may go to the information desk .
您可以去咨询台询问。
We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay h ere.
我们真诚地希望您在这里过得愉快。
What’s your general impression for our exhibition, may I ask? 请问您对展会的印象如何?
We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
It will take you several hours if you really look at everything. 如果你详细参观的话,需要好几个小时。
Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见
This is our common desire.
这是我们共同的愿望。
All the articles here are popular both at home and abroad.
所有的产品在国内外都很受欢迎。