商务英语写作100个金句
商务英文写作应该怎么写呢,针对商务英文写作整理了100个常用句子,希望能帮到大家。
1.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
2. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
3. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
4. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
5. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知。。。
6. Please note that...
请注意。。。
7. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你。。。
8. I am convinced that...
我确信。。。
9. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在。。。
10. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。
11. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。
12. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
13. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。
14. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
先前在10月5日所写的信。。。
15. As I mentioned earlier about...
如我先前所提及关于。。。
16. as indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在先前的信中所提出。。。
17. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。
18. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。
19. as you requested/per your requirement...
按照你的
要求
对教师党员的评价套管和固井爆破片与爆破装置仓库管理基本要求三甲医院都需要复审吗
。。。
20.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你。。。
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知。。。
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你。。。
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您关于。。。
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提桉没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知你。。。
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...
我觉得不太乐观关于。。。
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受。。。
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
我们会很感激如果你可以。。。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
我会很感激如果你可以。。。
38. Would you please send us…?
可否请你寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.