情景会话:介绍篇:
dialog1
A: I don't believe we've met.
我们以前没有见过吧?
B: No, I don't think we have.
我想没有。
A: My name is Chen Sung lin.
我叫陈松林。
B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith.
您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。
dialog2
A: Here's my name card.
这是我的名片。
B: And here's mine.
这是我的。
A: It's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于与你见面了。
B: And I'm glad to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你。
dialog3
A: Is that the office manager over there?
在那边的那位是经理吧?
B: Yes, it is.
是啊。
A: I haven't met him yet.
我还没见过他。
B: I'll introduce him to you.
那么,我来介绍你认识。
dialog4
A: Do you have a calling card?
您有名片吗?
B: Yes, right here.
有的,就在这儿。
A: Here's one of mine.
喏,这是我的。
B: Thanks.
谢谢。
dialog5
A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?
请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?
B: Haven't you met yet?
你们还没见面吗?
A: No, we haven't.
嗯,没有。
B: I'll be glad to do it.
我乐意为你们介绍。
dialog6
A: I'll call you next week.
我下个星期会打电话给你。
B: Do you know my number?
你知道我的号码吗?
A: No, I don't.
不知道。
B: It's right here on my card.
就在我的名片上。
dialog7
A: Have we been introduced?
对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗?
B: No, I don't think we have been.
不,我想没有。
A: My name is Wong.
我姓王。
B: And I'm Jack Smith.
我叫杰克·史密斯。
dialog8
A: Is this Mr. Jones?
是琼斯先生吗?
B: Yes, that's right.
是的。
A: I'm just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.
我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。
B: I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Tang.
很高兴认识你,唐先生。
dialog9
A: I have a letter of introduction here.
我这儿有一封介绍信。
B: Your name, please?
请问贵姓大名?
A: It's David Chou.
周大卫。
B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We've been looking forward to this.
啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。
dialog10
A: I'll call you if you give me a name card.
给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你.。
B: I'm sorry, but I don't have any with me now.
真抱歉,我现在身上没带。
A: Just tell me your number, in that case.
这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。
B: It's 322-5879.
322-5879。
情景会话:报价篇:
dialog1
A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
B: Is there much of a difference in price?
价钱也有很大的分别吧?
A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less.
是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
B: We'll take that one.
我们就买那种。
dialog2
A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?
事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
B: Actually,it is more than we need .
我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
A: Let me see the specifications for that.
让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
dialog3
A: You're asking too much for this part.
这零件你们要价太高了。
B: We have some cheaper ones.
我们有便宜一点的。
A: What is the price difference?
价钱差多少?
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.
基本型的便宜约10%左右。
dialog4
A: How many different models of this do you offer?
这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
B: We have five different ones.
五种。
A: Is there much of a price difference.
价钱有很大的差别吗?
B: Yes,so we had better look over your specifications.
是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
dialog5
A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.
上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong?
有什么问
题
快递公司问题件快递公司问题件货款处理关于圆的周长面积重点题型关于解方程组的题及答案关于南海问题
吗?
A: We were developing too much waste.
生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。