商务英语基础对话
商务英语基础对话详细解析一:自我介绍
GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.
.罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。 詹妮
GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。
JENNY ROSS: Thank you
詹妮.罗斯:谢谢
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末过的好么?
JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.
詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.
克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.
詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。
CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.
克莱夫?哈里斯:非常感谢。
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.
詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 凯特。
KATE MCKENNA: Good morning,(moring) Jenny. How are you?
凯特.麦凯纳:早上好, 詹妮。你身体怎样?
JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.
.罗斯:很好, 谢谢。 詹妮
DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.
堂.布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。
JENNY ROSS: Good MORNING, Don.
詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 堂。
EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don
Bradley.
爱德华.格林:早上好。我是爱德华.格林。我要见堂.布拉德利。
GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.
杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。
GERALDINE: Hello.Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.
杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮, 爱德华.格林在会客室要见你。请坐。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?
詹妮.罗斯:你是爱德华.格林吗?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。
JENNY ROSS: I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?
詹妮.罗斯:我是詹妮.罗斯。你好!
EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.(gald to see you )
爱德华.格林:你好。见到你很高兴。
JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.
詹妮.罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss
is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.
詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都
是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。
JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's
office. He's not here at the moment(now).And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let
me take your coat.
詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。哦 ……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。
这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。
EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
1.Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?
这是接电话时的用语,尤其是公司人员接听电话或者客服接听电话,这都是最基本的开
头语,而且要自报家门,说明自己是哪个单位。Can I help you?表示询问:请问有什么可以
帮您?也可以说:What can I do for you?不过不够前者简洁。
2.Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?
Good weekend?是很简单的说法,在口语中经常这样用,而且经常用陈述句表示询问,
只不过读的时候句尾要用升调。比如说:You want some coffee?可以很简单地问:Some
coffee?想要来点咖啡吗?
3.It is cold this morning.
今天早上真冷。英国人见面最喜欢说天气了,就好象中国人见面问吃饭了没?不过去年
的话,可能就是要问:“今天你的股票涨了没?”哈哈!每个国家的文化习惯不同而已。
4.Thank you very much.
为别人的效劳表示感谢。有很多说法啦:Thanks./Thank you./Thanks a lot.
当然了,有时候举手之劳也不一定表现的别人的感谢理所当然,一定要回应一句了:
Not at all./You are welcome./Don't mention it.?It's my favor.
5.How are you?/I'm fine, thank you.
这可是最简单的见面问好的话了。小时候学英语估计最早的就是这个了吧!
6.I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?
自我介绍以及向别人问好。初次见面问好一般说How do you do?虽然是问句,但是不
需要别人回答的。
7.This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's office.
向别人介绍部门或者介绍人都可以说:This is……
8.He's not here at the moment.
他现在不在。这句话在接电话的时候经常用到:He is not here right now./He is not available at the moment.
商务英语基础对话详细解析二:工作职责
JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help
yourself to what you need.
詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。
Here is the photocopier.
这是复印机。
And here is the fax machine.
这是传真机。
And this is the coffee machine.
这里是咖啡机。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.
爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.
詹妮.罗斯:凯特,这位是爱德华.格林。他是新来的销售主管。
KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me
凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部,打扰一下。
KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.
凯特.麦凯纳:你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。
EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?
爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?
JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.
詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。
EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?
爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?
JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to
Don. You are here and you report to Don.
詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向
堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。
JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.
詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。
Come on, let's go to the R D workshop.
来,我们去看一下R D车间。
EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R D?
爱德华.格林:对不起。R D什么意思啊?
JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.
詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.
爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。
GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.
杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。
JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive
Harris. We call him Clive.
詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫?哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。
Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.
啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。
EDWARD GREEN: hello.
爱德华.格林:你好。
JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?
詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?
GERALDINE: Hi.
杰拉尔丁:你好。
1. Help yourself to what you need.
请别人自便的话。如果客人在你家吃饭或者借用你家的什么东西,你可以这样说:“Please help yourself.”或者可以说:“Just feel at home”
2.Would you like a cup of coffee?
提供建议或询问。有可以用作Would you like to do sth?在这里这一句可以简单的说:
Some coffee?
3.He's our new Marketing Executive.
介绍职位。同下文的You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board
一样都是介绍职位。附件中添加了很多表示公司各
种职位的英文名称。感兴趣的话可以下载下来看一下。
4.What is Kate's job?
询问某人工作内容。可以说:What does she do?/What's her responsibility?
5.And here we have a range of products.
a range of products表示一系列产品,也可以用a series of products.
商务英语基础对话详细解析三:缺乏经验
JENNY ROSS: So, this is the Research and Development Department.
詹妮.罗斯:那,这就是研发部。
This is Bob and that's Pete. They are Research Assistants.
这位是鲍勃,那个是皮特。他们是研发助理。
And through here is Derek Jones' office.
这里过去就是德里克?琼斯的办公室了。
He has a team of six people.
他的团队有六个人。
Derek, this is Edward Green. He's our new...
德里克,这位是爱德华.格林。他是我们新来的 ……
DEREK JONES: Please.
德里克.琼斯:拜托。
JENNY ROSS: Oh, you're busy. Sorry.
詹妮.罗斯:哦,你忙吧。对不起。
DEREK JONES: No. Please wait.
德里克.琼斯:不。请稍等。
There. Finished. Good. Do you like it?
啊,完成了。很好。你喜欢吗?
EDWARD GREEN: Errr. What is it?
爱德华.格林:哦,这是什么?
DEREK JONES: It's a toy. It's a new electronic toy.
德里克.琼斯:是个玩具。是种新型电子玩具。
EDWARD GREEN: It's very good. Edward Green. Pleased to meet you.
爱德华.格林:很好啊。爱德华o格林。见到你很高兴。
DEREK JONES: Derek Jones. Welcome to Bibury Systems.
德里克.琼斯:德里克.琼斯。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
DON BRADLEY: Edward Green starts today.
堂.布拉德利:爱德华.格林今天开始上班。
He's the new Marketing Executive.
他是新的销售主管。
CLIVE HARRIS: Oh yes. Is he good?
克莱夫.哈里斯:哦。他行吗?
DON BRADLEY: I don's know. He's young.
堂.布拉德利:不知道。他年轻,聪明。
He's intelligent. He is well-qualified, but of course he has no experience.
他很合乎条件,但就是没经验。
DEREK JONES: So, that's the existing product range.
德里克?琼斯 那么,这就是现有的产品类别。
This is a very new product. In fact, this is a prototype.
这是个很新的产品。其实,这还是模型个模型。
EDWARD GREEN: What is it?
爱德华.格林:是什么东西?
DEREK JONES: It's a called Big Boss.
德里克.琼斯:叫做 “大老板”。
EDWARD GREEN: Big Boss? What does it do?
爱德华.格林: “大老板”? 有什么功能?
DEREK JONES: Ahah! Look: Say"Hello, Big Boss".
德里克.琼斯:啊!看着:说“你好,大老板”。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:你好, “大老板”。
DEREK JONES: No, no. Into the microphone.
德里克.琼斯:不,不。对着麦克风说。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。
DEREK JONES: Try again.
德里克.琼斯:再试一次。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。
BIG BOSS: Hi. Edward. Welcome to Bibury Systems.
“大老板”:你好。爱德华。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。
CLIVE HARRIS: What do you think, Don?
克莱夫.哈里斯:堂,你认为怎么样?
DON BRADLEY: I don't like this design.
堂.布拉德利:我不喜欢这个设计。
CLIVE HARRIS: I agree. It's not good.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我有同感。还不是很好。
I like this one. He looks angry.
我喜欢这个。他看上去生气的样子。
DON BRADLEY: Yes, I think it is very funny.
堂.布拉德利:对,很有趣。
DEREK JONES: What do you think?
德里克.琼斯:你认为怎么样?
EDWARD GREEN: What about glasses?
爱德华.格林:加上眼镜怎样?
DEREK JONES: That is very good.
德里克.琼斯:太棒了。
DEREK JONES: Good idea! Brilliant!
德里克.琼斯:好注意! 真聪明!
1.So, this is the Research and Development Department.
研发部门,一般简写为R&B,很多大公司都设有这个部门,可以说是一个公司的核心部门。
2.He has a team of six people.
也可以说:He has six people in this dipartment.但是,其实每个部门都是一个团队,讲究团结协作精神,所以,用team更能体现出这种精神。
3.Oh, you're busy. Sorry.
在别人正在忙的时候打扰了别人肯定很过意不去,一定要道歉的。不过,一般情况下,
如果要打断别人,最好先说“Excuse me.”否则,可能由于你一句话就把别人的灵感赶走啦!
4.There. Finished. Good. Do you like it?
询问别人的看法和意见的。还可以说what do you think of it?
5.Welcome to Bibury Systems.
欢迎加入……我们应该注意到了,之前介绍过的每一个人都说了这句话对新人表示欢迎,这是最基本的理解。接待客人时也可以说:Welcome to ……
6.I don't like this design./I agree. It's not good.
表示不同意,不赞同。/以及对某人的意见表示看法一致。
7.That is very good.Good idea!
对别人的主意表示赞赏That's a neat idea./You said it./You can say that again
赞同看法
1. A valid point.
2. I agree completely.
3. I agree one hundred percent.
4. I agree wholeheartedly.
"valid"是„确实的;有价值的';"point"为„重点;观点'。这用语是说对方提出的这一点很有参考价值,值得重视。等于"It's a valid point.",将"It's"省略后,语气更形简洁有力。这句话表示自己完全同意对方的看法,并百分之百地支持;常能发挥鼓励他人发言的作用,可用于正式或非正式的场合。
表达反对
1. I'm sorry, but I have to disagree.
2. I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that.
3. I'm sorry, but I can't support that position / idea.
4. I'm sorry, but I can't go along with that.
"disagree"的意思是„不同意;反对'。这句话可用于半正式与正式场合中。请注意这句话
所不同意的是„意见'而非„个人',纯粹对事不对人,所以可以很技巧地避免让对方下不了台。
用"I'm sorry"开头,尤显客气有礼。
More 同意与反对
在会议桌上,面对不同考量的
方案
气瓶 现场处置方案 .pdf气瓶 现场处置方案 .doc见习基地管理方案.doc关于群访事件的化解方案建筑工地扬尘治理专项方案下载
与意见时,我们常需表达正面或反面的看法。以下提
出两种不同程度表达同意及反对的说法,请比较参考:
同意的说法:强烈表达
I'm in complete agreement.
I quite agree.
I couldn't agree more.
Exactly!
Precisely.
同意的说法:和缓表达
I agree.
You're right there.
I think you're right.
That's true.
That's right.
I disagree completely.
That's out of the question.
On the contrary.
Of course not!
That's ridiculous.
反对的说法:和缓表达
I don't agree.
That's not how I see it.
I wouldn't say that.
I don't think it will work.
I disagree.
商务英语基础对话详细解析四:转接电话
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith,
please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。
EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll ring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?
爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。
EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.
爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。
JENNY ROSS:It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.
詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。
EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.
爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.
NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson,
please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?
NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?
DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.
.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。 堂
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.
NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。
DAVE Phil Watson's phone.
戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话
DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?
戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?
DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。
DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.(He is not
here right now./He is not available right now.)
戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。
Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?
让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?
DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?
堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?
DAVE: 0802 54377
戴夫:0802 54377
DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double
seven.
堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。
DAVE: That's it.
戴夫:对。
DON BRADLEY: Thanks.
堂.布拉德利:谢谢。
PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.
菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。
DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.
堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。
PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?
DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want
you to see it.
堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。
1.Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
这一句是给人打电话时自报家门的话。然后要说清楚找谁。可以按照上述说法,也可以
说:"Can I speak to Mr. Smith?"或"Is Mr. Smith there?""Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?"
2.I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.
打电话要找的人不在时这样说。也可以说:"Sorry,he is not here.""He is not in."
3.What company are you from please?
询问别人是属于哪个公司的。一般情况下如果你打电话过去,一定要先说清楚自己是哪
个公司的,这样让别人感到比较清晰明朗。
4.I'll put you through.
这是转接电话时的用语。
5.Can I ask who's calling please?
询问是谁在打电话。也可以直接问:"Who is that,please?"
6.Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?
留口信可以用take a message来表示。或者如果当事人不介意的话可以说出他的手机
号码或者直线电话。比如前面:I'm sorry but the number is confidential.电话是保密的 ,这
样就只能take a message或者ring back了。
7.Just let me check that.
别人报给你电话号码时一定要核对一遍,确保万无一失。
8.Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
让别人久等时一定要说这一句表示道歉。
商务英语基础对话详细解析五:推荐产品
SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.
史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史
密斯先生通电话。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?
EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We're got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.
爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望
史密斯先生看一下。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.
史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的
说明书
房屋状态说明书下载罗氏说明书下载焊机说明书下载罗氏说明书下载GGD说明书下载
邮寄给我们。
EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to
Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to
call?
爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打
电话合适?
SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.
史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。
DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。
CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?
DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特?希尔?
CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER: No。皮特?富山。
DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特?富山这个人。
CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?
DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。
CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?
CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?
DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.(hold on)
德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to
Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。
EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?
爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.
史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。
EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.
爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。
CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 克莱夫.哈里斯。
KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.
.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我, 凯特。 凯特
CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 你好, 凯特。
KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?
凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?
KATE MCKENNA: Do you want to see them?I've got the sales report and I have all
the figures ready for the presentation to Mr.
Sakai.
凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下? 1.I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
如果你之前打过电话约定了时间,最好跟秘书或接待员说明一下,这样可以唤起别人的印象,不会显得太突兀。
2.Can I ask what it is about?
如果你是接线员或秘书,别人两次打电话都不在,应该问一下是什么事,看一下自己能否帮忙,或者帮着留下口信。
3.I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith
direct.When is a good time to call?
如果你是某公司的销售打电话给别人,秘书或接线员可能每天会接到很多种类似的电话,可能会直接过滤掉。这时候你一定要锲而不舍,说明
希望老大亲眼过目,否则,你邮寄过去的资料可能根本到不了关键人物面前。既然打了两次都找不到,就应该问一下到底什么时候打合适:
When is a good time to call?
4.There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
这里没有这样一个人。如果别人打电话找人,你们这里实际上没有这个同事时,可以这样说。
5.Is that extension 367?
如果别人说你打错电话时,你一定要跟别人核对一下电话号码。
6.Could you put me back to the switchboard?
别人如果同时告诉了你正确的分机号码,你可以要求别人直接转回总机再转接,这样比
较节省时间。注:有没有看到人家接到打错的电话时很不耐烦的?这时候你一定要客气一点哦!
7.I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.
可真是有点郁闷哦!打了几次电话别人都不在,又碰到软钉子。但是,一定要坚持哦!坚持就是胜利!