白蛇新传译(英语口语3人小短剧)(搞笑)(修改版)
出场:《千年等一回》的音乐(准备音乐)
小青:姐,这是哪儿呀,
Sister,where are we?
小白:容我找一下(拿出地图寻找),现在在雷峰塔边上,前面就是西湖了~(准备地图)
Eh.Let me find the location on the map.Oh,Now we are at the edge of Leifeng Pagoda ,and the
West Lake is near ahead.
小青:姐,这小地图,找美国都费劲,你能找到西湖嘛,
Sister,the map is so small that it is hard to find America.Can you find the West Lake?
小白点头。
Maybe.
小青:我姐这道行真深哪~不就是找个恩人嘛,累死了~
What a genius!We’re too tired for looking for the benefactor.And why you wanna marry him?
小白:谢他啊。小青,别着急~哎~~~~有个人来啦~~~
t worry!Ah,look at that man!He is coming! To Thanks for saving my live.Qing,don’
小青:是的,他看起来很好吃,你想要煮汤呢还是烧烤呢,
Yes, He looks tasty!!!would you like boiled or baebecue?
许仙出场(放音乐,《渡情》)(准备音乐)
许仙念诗“鹅鹅鹅,曲项向天歌,白毛浮绿水,红掌拨清波~”好诗啊好诗~
Goose goose goose ,singing crooked towards the sky , white hair floating on green water,red foot
paddlling clear wave. Good poet! Really Good! 小青:姐,好吃,肯定好吃~
Good food!Good!
小白:青儿,不要粗俗了,看这位公子挺斯文的。
Qing,you are vulga,but the young man looks grace. 小青:姐,谁知道他是不是
表
关于同志近三年现实表现材料材料类招标技术评分表图表与交易pdf视力表打印pdf用图表说话 pdf
里如一呢,
Sister,who knows whether he thinks and acts in the same way.
小白:那我们来考验考验他~(扔钱在许仙脚边)(准备钱)
So we need test him.
许仙:哎~这是谁的钱呀,(看到俩人后走过来)作揖,姑娘,请问这是你们掉的钱嘛,
Oh,what’s this?whose is it?Ladies,is it your money? 小青:是的。
Oh!Yes~
许仙:我刚刚从地上捡的,还给你们~
I pick it up from the ground.Please take it back. 小白,小青:哦,非常感谢。
OK.Thank you very much.
(许仙转身走开)
小白:这真是个诚实的人啊~
How honest he is!
小青:是不错~但是,他是我们要找的恩人嘛,
Yes.But is he your benefactor?
小白:没关系的,我去问问~啊,他要走远了。
It’s no matter.I will make it clear. Oh,he goes far away.
小青:You don’t have to do that,I will help you. 和小白一起赶上,小青推许仙。
小青:Yo,man, Do you have girlfriend? 许仙惊恐,
小白(赶上,拉住小青道歉):公子且留步,请问公子,怎么称呼,您要到哪里去, Sir,I’m sorry,but can I have your name?And where are you going?
许仙:姑娘,容禀啊~(唱:姓许名仙字汉文,祖籍钱塘有家门~)不知二位姑娘名与姓,为何要来杭州城,
My name is Xuxian.I live in Qiantang.I’m going home.So,what’s your names? 小白:我是白素贞~
I am Bai Suzhen.
小青:我叫小青~我们是姐妹。
I am Xiaoqing.We are sisters.
许仙:请问姑娘们家住哪里呀,
Nice to meet you.Where are you living? 小青:西湖洞里~
The caves of West Lake.
小白:西湖洞,是个小区的名字~
It’s the name of a housing estate. 许仙(惊讶,疑惑):哦,我先走了,我还有事~
Sorry,I’m busy.I have to go home.
小白:(沉思,发现他可能是那个人)且慢,公子,你还记得不明湖畔的夏雨荷么,…(恶搞状)
Wait.Sir, whether you still remember Xia Yuhe from Da Ming Lakeside,
许仙:什么,
Pardon,
小青:白蛇
the white snake.
小白:请听我讲一个故事,记得,我还是条小蛇的时候,我很贪玩~有一天去山上玩耍~ Please let me tell you a story.When I was a mini-snake,I was playful.One day,I played on the hill.
小青:姐,你出去玩,不带我~
Sister,why didn’t you take me outside?
小白:(低语)因为,那时候,你还太小~(继续对许仙说):我趴在青青的草地上晒太阳,这时候,来了一头牛,它踩住了我的尾巴~是公子你~救了我啊~所以我想谢你和嫁给你啊。(说快了,本来不想嫁了的,意识到口误,捂嘴)
Because you were too small.I was basking in the sunshine ,lying on the green grass.Suddenly a
bull came and stepped on my tail.Then you saved me.So I want to thank you and marry you.
许仙(毫不犹豫的打断,快速接话):原来是这样~对,是我。我们结婚吧(兴奋状) I see.Yep,It’s me !Let’s get married now!
小青:(对小白),真的吗,
Are you serious?
小白:不,他一点也不帅(对许仙)公子,你看,这天,开始下雨了~
Of course not.He is not handsome now! Oh.It’s raining.
许仙:风雨都不能阻止我们结婚~
No matter what happen, let ‘s married now! 小青:我有伞。
I have a umbrella.
小白:给他,然后跑。
Give it to him, and run. 小青给伞给许仙。然后两人快速走。
许仙:说好的嫁给我呢,
HEY!SHUO HAO DE MARRY ME ne ?