老外最想聊的100个口语话题(37):情迷酒吧老外最想聊的100个口语话题(37):情迷酒吧
????????????精诚凝聚 =^_^= 成就梦想 ???????????? At the Bar 情迷酒吧
dialogue 1
Dick: can I get you something to drink? 您想喝点什么?
Cathy: sure, but I don't drink much. So I don't know what to order.
嗯,但我平时不怎么喝酒,所以不知道该点什么.
D: so how about an aper...
老外最想聊的100个口语话题(37):情迷酒吧
????????????精诚凝聚 =^_^= 成就梦想 ???????????? At the Bar 情迷酒吧
dialogue 1
Dick: can I get you something to drink? 您想喝点什么?
Cathy: sure, but I don't drink much. So I don't know what to order.
嗯,但我平时不怎么喝酒,所以不知道该点什么.
D: so how about an aperitif?
那来份开胃酒怎么样?
C: it sounds great. I'd like to start with a Compari.
好的,先给我来一杯金八来吧.
D: stirred or shaken?
要加冰吗?
C: stirred will be fine.
不要了.
D: here you are.
给您.
C: thanks. Does the bar have a signature drink? 谢谢,你们这儿有什么特别的酒吗?
D: sure. All of our mixed drinks are excellent. You can also try a delicious non-alcoholic
cocktail.
有啊,我们这儿的混饮都很棒.您可以来杯不含酒精的鸡尾酒试试.
C: can you recommend one?
有什么值得推荐的?
D: try a Singer. It has lime juice and grenadine over ice.
来杯用白兰地调出来的鸡尾酒吧,里头有莱姆汁,石榴蜜,还有些冰块.
C: it sounds interesting. I'll take one. 挺有意思的.我来一杯.
D: here we go.
这就调好了.
C: it tastes great.
真好喝.
D: enjoy yourself.
请慢慢享用.
C: yeah.
好的.
dialogue 2
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?点亮心灯 ~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
????????????精诚凝聚 =^_^= 成就梦想 ????????????
D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off. 晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.
C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.
你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.
D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.
好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.
C: do you prefer brandy or posts.
你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?
D: port, please.
波尔图,谢谢.
C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor. 好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.
D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?
这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?
C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines. 是的,你总能品出好酒来.
D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.
下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.
C: oh, what's that?
哦?什么酒?
D: it's made from natually forzen grapes. 就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.
C: why not? It sounds great.
下次我喝点,听起来真不错.
D: oh, here's to your health.
好的,为你的健康举杯.
C: thanks. Cheers.
谢谢!干杯!
D: cheers.
干杯!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?点亮心灯 ~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
本文档为【老外最想聊的100个口语话题(37):情迷酒吧】,请使用软件OFFICE或WPS软件打开。作品中的文字与图均可以修改和编辑,
图片更改请在作品中右键图片并更换,文字修改请直接点击文字进行修改,也可以新增和删除文档中的内容。
该文档来自用户分享,如有侵权行为请发邮件ishare@vip.sina.com联系网站客服,我们会及时删除。
[版权声明] 本站所有资料为用户分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系客服邮件isharekefu@iask.cn,我们尽快处理。
本作品所展示的图片、画像、字体、音乐的版权可能需版权方额外授权,请谨慎使用。
网站提供的党政主题相关内容(国旗、国徽、党徽..)目的在于配合国家政策宣传,仅限个人学习分享使用,禁止用于任何广告和商用目的。