TheUglyDuckling(role(丑小鸭读本中英)
The Ugly Duckling 班级:______________
姓名:______________
丑小鸭
Act 1 The Ugly Duckling Hatches
第1幕 丑小鸭出壳
(A mother duck sits on many eggs.) (鸭妈妈正在孵蛋。)
Mother duck: Oh, I am tired. I hope these eggs hatch soon.
鸭妈妈: 哦,我很累。我希望这些蛋很快就能孵出小鸭来。
I want to swim in the water.
我想去水里游泳。
(Crack! Crack!)
(噼啪~噼啪~)
Duckling 1: Peep, peep! Where am I? 小鸭子1: 唧,唧~我在哪儿,
Duckling 2: Peep, peep! Where is Mommy?
: 唧,唧~妈妈在哪儿, 小鸭子2
Mother Duck: Quack, quack! Oh, my babies. I am here.
鸭妈妈: 嘎~嘎~我的宝贝们。我在这儿。
(Finally, the last egg hatches.) (终于,最后一只蛋也孵出来了。)
Ugly Duckling: Peep, peep! Mommy! 丑小鸭: 唧,唧~妈妈~
Mother Duck: Oh, my! You are not like the other ducklings.
鸭妈妈: 哦,天呐~你和其他小鸭子长得不一样。
You are big and ugly!
你又大又难看。
(The mother duck takes her ducklings to the water.)
(鸭妈妈带着她的小鸭子们下水了。)
Duckling 1: Wow! It is fun to swim in the water.
小鸭子1: 哇~在水里游泳真好玩儿。
Ugly Duckling: Can I play with you? 丑小鸭: 我能和你们玩儿吗,
Duckling 2: No! You are too big and ugly. 小鸭子2: 不行~你太大太难看了~
We don’t want to play with you.
我们不想跟你玩儿。
Ducklings: Go away!
小鸭子们: 走开~
1
(The Ugly Duckling goes to a farm.)
(丑小鸭来到一个农场。)
Ugly Duckling: Hi! Can I play with you? 丑小鸭: 嗨~我能和你们玩儿吗,
Farm Animals: No, you can’t. We don’t like you.
农场的动物: 不~你不能~我们不喜欢你~
You are a big ugly duckling. Go away!
你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子~走开~
Ugly Duckling: (crying) Nobody likes me! I will run away.
丑小鸭: (哭着说)谁也不喜欢我~我要跑得远远的。
Act 2 Nobody Likes the Ugly Duckling
第二幕 谁都不喜欢丑小鸭
(The Ugly Duckling runs to a marsh.)
(丑小鸭跑到一片沼泽地。)
Ugly Duckling: Oh, there are big marsh ducks! 丑小鸭: 哦,那有一群大野鸭~
(to a marsh duck) I want to play with you.
(对一只大野鸭说)我想和你们玩儿。
Marsh Duck: No! You don’t look like us.
野 鸭: 不行~你和我们长得不一样。
Look into the water. You are an ugly duckling!
对着水照照。你是一只丑小鸭~
Ugly Duckling: (looking into the water) The marsh duck is right.
丑小鸭: (往水里看去)野鸭是对的。
I am an ugly duckling. (sighing) I am sad.
我是一只丑小鸭。(叹了口气)我很难过。
(The Ugly Duckling runs to a house. There is a big dog.) (丑小鸭跑到一栋房子前。那里有一只大狗。)
Big Dog: Growl! Who are you?
大 狗: 汪~你是谁,
Ugly Duckling: Hello! I am Ugly Duckling. 丑小鸭: 你好~我是丑小鸭。
an I live in this house with you? C
我能和你一起住在这栋房子里吗,
Big Dog: Growl! No, you can’t.
大 狗: 汪~不,你不能。
I don’t want to live with an ugly duckling.
我不想和一只丑小鸭住在一起。
(The Ugly Duckling runs to a pond and sees beautiful swans.)
(丑小鸭跑到一个池塘边,看到了美丽的天鹅。)
Ugly Duckling: The swans are beautiful.
2
丑小鸭: 天鹅真美呀~
They are swimming in the pond.
他们在池塘里游泳。
(sighing) I want to be like them.
(叹了口气)我想和他们一样。
Act 3 The Ugly Duckling in Winter
第3幕 冬天的丑小鸭
(It is winter. The Ugly Duckling is in the pond.) (冬天来了。丑小鸭在池塘里。)
Ugly Duckling: Oh, it is so cold. The water is frozen.
丑小鸭: 哦,太冷了。水都结冰了。
must keep swimming, or I will die. I
我必须不停游泳,要不我会死的。
But I can’t crack the ice. I can’t swim.
但是我破不开冰~我没法游泳。
(A man sees the Ugly Duckling.)
(一个人看见了丑小鸭。)
Man: Oh, poor duckling! You are freezing. 男人: 哦,可怜的小鸭子~你冻僵了~
Don’t worry. I will take you to my house.
别担心,我会把你带回家。
It is warm there.
那儿很温暖~
(In the man’s house)
(在那个人的房子里)
Ugly Duckling: It is very warm. I can move now. 丑小鸭: 真暖和。我现在能动了。
Children: (laughing) Ha-ha! You are a big and ugly duckling.
孩子们: (笑着说)哈哈~你真是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。
We don’t like you. Go away!
我们不喜欢你。走开~
Ugly Duckling: The children are bad to me. 丑小鸭: 孩子们对我真坏。
I am tired. I will run to the marsh.
我好累呀。我要跑回沼泽去。
(In a cold home by the water)
(在水边冰冷的窝里)
Ugly Duckling: It is cold here.
丑小鸭: 这儿真冷呀。
(crying) I am alone. I am lonely.
(哭着说)就我一个人。我很孤独。
3
Act 4 The Ugly Duckling Becomes a Swan
第4幕 丑小鸭变天鹅
(Soon winter is past. It is spring.) (冬天很快过去了。春天来了。)
Ugly Duckling: Oh, it is warm.
丑小鸭: 哦,天气暖和了。
Look! The birds are singing. The sun is shining.
看呐~鸟儿在歌唱。太阳在照耀。
But I am still a lone.
可我还是一个人。
(The Ugly Duckling looks up and points at the sky.) (丑小鸭抬起头,望向天空。)
Ugly Duckling: There are beautiful swans flying in the sky!
丑小鸭: 美丽的天鹅在天上飞~
want to fly like them. OK! I will try. I
我想向他们那样飞。 好~我要试一试~
(The Ugly Duckling runs and runs. He spreads his wings.)
(丑小鸭跑起来。他张开了翅膀。)
Ugly Duckling: Yes, yes! I can fly! 丑小鸭: 噢,噢~我可以飞了~
(to a swan) Look at me!
(对一只天鹅说)看看我~
I am an ugly duckling. But I can fly!
我是一只丑小鸭。但我会飞~
Swan: Yes, you can fly. But you are not a duckling. 天鹅: 是的,你会飞。但你不是一只小鸭子。
Look into the water. You are a swan now.
对着水照照。你现在是一只天鹅了。
Ugly Duckling: What?
丑小鸭: 什么,
(The Ugly Duckling looks into the water.) (丑小鸭往水里看去。)
Ugly Duckling: Oh, is that me?
丑小鸭: 噢,那是我吗,
I am not an ugly duckling any more.
我不再是一只丑小鸭了。
(happily) I am a swan!
(高兴地)我是一只天鹅~
4
本文档为【TheUglyDuckling(role(丑小鸭读本中英)】,请使用软件OFFICE或WPS软件打开。作品中的文字与图均可以修改和编辑,
图片更改请在作品中右键图片并更换,文字修改请直接点击文字进行修改,也可以新增和删除文档中的内容。
该文档来自用户分享,如有侵权行为请发邮件ishare@vip.sina.com联系网站客服,我们会及时删除。
[版权声明] 本站所有资料为用户分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系客服邮件isharekefu@iask.cn,我们尽快处理。
本作品所展示的图片、画像、字体、音乐的版权可能需版权方额外授权,请谨慎使用。
网站提供的党政主题相关内容(国旗、国徽、党徽..)目的在于配合国家政策宣传,仅限个人学习分享使用,禁止用于任何广告和商用目的。